- Nov 22, 21Information
- MAISON with ARTS&SCIENCE
DOWN THE STAIRS is pleased to announce its reopening with new friends. Beginning Saturday, November 20, 2021, the newly conceived culinary project will bring together the sensibilities of Paris-based restaurant MAISON with ARTS & SCIENCE.
For many years, A&S has enjoyed a close dialogue and collaboration with Chef Sota Atsumi, owner and director of MAISON. Chef Atsumi's extraordinary creations were first presented at A&S as part of our food event
The menu is developed by MAISON and features locally produced seasonal Japanese ingredients selected by Chef Atsumi. Chef Ryoichi Matsumoto has come from MAISON to direct our kitchen in Tokyo along with our pastry chef Miki Yokomakura. We hope the dishes will please body and soul.
- Yoshino herb farm salad, apple sauce
- Ufumayo homemade pork ham tartine
- Chestnut flour galette (petit salé, caramelized onion, and jalapeno)
- Today's menu: meat/fish
- Maison granola and seasonal fruit
- Chestnut flour canelé with beeswax ice cream
- En Tea specially blended teas (5 selections)
*Seasonal ingredients are always prioritized and the daily menu will change accordingly.
- Doors open from November 20th, 2021 (Saturday)
- Lunch / Cafe：11:00 — 15:00（L.O. 14:30）
Dinner：17:30 — 22:00（L.O. 21:30）
- DOWN THE STAIRS
- ・Dining will be limited to 90 minutes at peak hours.
・At the moment, we are not accepting reservations and seating will be available as first come first serve.
- Owned and directed by Chef Sota Atsumi, the restaurant MAISON evokes feelings of warmth, comfort, and being at home. Chef Atsumi’s desire is to welcome diners as we would friends and family to our own homes, with heartfelt hospitality. Guests enjoy a selection of homemade bread and natural wines as well as dishes made with fresh ingredients delivered directly from local producers.
- ※ For inquiries, please contact us through our general contact form.