- Jan 7, 19Event
- Made to Order Furniture by Ifuji × ARTS&SCIENCE Vol.2
For the second time, ARTS&SCIENCE will be presenting an order event of furniture in collaboration with the woodworking artist, Masashi Ifuji at our two stores in Tokyo and Kyoto.
From mizuya tansu* to ornamental drawers, the event will feature drawers that can be customized depending on where and how you would like to use them. The event will also feature new collection of vegetable-dyed oval boxes and a series of mirrors including cheval mirrors. Please come and order your very own furniture to match your needs. We look forward to your visit.
*mizuya tansu: Japanese traditional cupboards and furniture used in kitchens
- AT THE CORNER
2019 1.18 (Fri.) — 1.27 (Sun.) 13:00 — 20:00 (Closed Monday)
* Masashi Ifuji will be at the gallery on Fri. 18th January, 13pm —
- HIN / Arts & Science, Nijodori Kyoto
2019 2.8 (Fri.) — 2.17 (Sun.) 11:00 — 19:00
* Masashi Ifuji will be at the gallery on Sat. 9th February, 11am —
- Masashi Ifuji / Woodcraft artist / Born 1966. He established his Ifuji Furniture Workshop in town of Gujo Hachiman on 2003. On 2006, he had his first exhibition. On 2009, he relocated his workshop to the city of Matsumoto in Nagano prefecture. He is currently running a café and gallery in the building which he reformed the old pharmacy built in Showa 8th. He also manages 〈LABORATORIO〉 which is consisted of the BOX SHOP and faber LABORATORIO.
- ※ Please contact our stores or send us a message via “contact form” for any inquiries.
- ※ Please note that some pieces may not be available due to its limited production.