- Mar 13, 18Product
- ADIEU | Delivery Information
For the second time since our collaboration, A&S exclusive ADIEU models are now available at our stores.
Paris born ADIEU is a unisex shoe brand established by a pair of designers in 2012. Their creations blend classic and elegant design of the 1950s with the edgy essence of street and punk style. Their creations are also remarkable for their bold wide welted soles and light natural crepe soles.
For this season, A&S selected open laced derby shoes and women’s sabots which features in our 18SS catalogue. A unique approach using a combination of A&S’s authentic linen fabric resulted in an unconventional pair which looks and feels weightless. Please come and try them at our stores.
- ADIEU × A&S
- Derby (Top)
- Derby: Black, Natural
Sabot: Black x natural, White x black
- Derby: 35½, 36, 36½, 37, 37½, 38, 38½, 39, 40, 40½, 41, 41½, 42
Sabot: 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
- Calfskin, linen
- Derby: 66,000 yen (+ tax)
Sabot: 64,000 yen (+ tax)
- ADIEU is a Paris born shoe brand created by BENJAMIN CARON, who learned the technique through working with brands such as Yves Saint Laurent, and ISABELLE GUEDON, whose shoe design is inspired by the punk fashion of the 1970-80s.
- ※ Please contact our stores or send us a message via “contact form” for any inquiries.
- ※ Please note that some pieces may not be available due to its limited production.